Roberts Tyres is now in your town with a one-stop solution for all your vehicle-related problems. We know everything about the issues a vehicle owner faces, and we don’t want the lovely people of Billingborough to travel for miles to visit a garage.
We are located on the B1177, very close to the St. Andrew’s Church. Roberts Tyres offer you quick and affordable services on almost every issue that you might face. Say, have you faced any issues like:
• Very poor fuel efficiency.
• Severe jolting and lurching inside the cabin whenever the car comes across even the smallest road bump.
• Issues with lights and warning lights, especially the ABS, or ‘check engine’ light.
• Uneven wearing of the tyres.
• Battery acting up in colder weather.
• Poor handling even when you are on the B1177 or the A52.
If you have faced any of these issues, the warm folks of Roberts Tyres Billingborough are here for you. We bring all the services you need under one roof. Don’t take our word for it; ask our hundreds of satisfied customers.
We service all common and some lesser known problems that you might face with your car. Also, we are certified to perform an MOT Billingborough.
Our services list includes:
• Wheel balancing and alignment
• Battery test
• Emission test
• Puncture and body kit repair
And that’s just, to begin with!
We are located right on B1177, close to where Birthorpe road and Burton lane meets. Just bring your car and wait at the Fortescue Arms or at the local chippy while our technicians service it.
If you want any more information, please visit our website for a complete list of services or to get a quote. We are excited to be in the same town where the legendary Royal Engineers have an Army Cadet Force detachment.