Tyre Manufacturers - Toyo Tyres
Looking for Toyo tyres? You are at the right place. Robertstyres offer widest assortment of Toyo tyres in various models and sizes to suit your requirements.
Founded in 1945, Japan-based Toyo tyres is the most recognised, undisputed and mid-priced tyre brand with a huge following of customers and brand shoppers. Toyo used technology-oriented manufacturing ways, and hence these high-performance tyres are widely used as Original Equipment on many new vehicles. Since 1996, Toyo is indulged in expanding itself and growing as major tyre corporation and a leader in the tyre industry with widest tyre assortment for different applications.
Why Toyo tyres?
- Their commitment to the high quality products designed using the state of art technology and after extensive research has made them reliable enough for the customers to rely on them.
- Toyo has strong presence in the greatest tyre manufacturers in the world and is still on the path of chasing the concept of “perfect tyre”.
- They answer all the needs like safety, durability, longevity, excellent gripping on wet as well as dry roads, fuel efficiency, etc.
- Today, Toyo Tyres has more than 3,000 liberated tyre dealers that sell Toyo tyres across various continents like the United States, United Kingdom, and Europe, etc. for passenger cars, light trucks, SUVs, and commercial trucks.
- It’s been years; Toyo has gained proficient success in motorsports around the world, building an inheritance of winning and has become the first Japanese tyre company in the world to establish a U.S. subsidiary.
- These tyres have become quite famous on the big screen like in- The Fast and the Furious" 1 and 2 part.
- Therefore, we can easily trust on Toyo tyres that are manufactured using a state-of-the-art facility in Bartow County, Georgia. Toyo tyres are also mass-produced in Japan, Malaysia and China.
- The recent Toyo model- ProxisT1, has gained the attention of all the passionate drivers and carmakers. It possesses excellent grip in wet conditions and avoids any aquaplaning and is continuously maintaining the reputation of Toyo tyres.
For Passenger cars, we have
- Proxes R1R, Proxes 1, Proxes T1A, Proxes T1, Proxes 4 Plus Tyres, etc. that work well in summer conditions and can withstand the scorching heat.
- Whereas A20 Tyres, A22 Tyres, NanoEnergy A29, Proxes A27 models from the production line are capable of meeting the all season requirement of your car.
- We have stocked Racing Radials too like Proxes TQ Tyres etc. that work well in the racing environment and hence offers stability even at high accelerations.
For further details regarding the other models from the Toyo family, meet our experts at our physical outlet or reach us through our respective numbers.