Tyre Manufacturers - Bridgestone Tyres
Bridgestone tyres founded by Shojiro Ishibashi in Japan 86 Years ago comes amongst the largest manufacture of tyres and well know worldwide. The main manufacturing plants are in Europe Americas Asia/Oceania Middle East/Africa.
The company is leading producer of Passenger cars, 4x4 vehicles, trucks and buses and off-road vehicles, also catering the agricultural industry and aircraft. The brand has its R&D and testing centre in Italy. There are many brands under which the company sell the tyres like Bridgestone, Firestone, Dayton.
The main key feature of the tyres by this company is the Run Flat technology that allows a vehicle to go on up to 50 miles even after a puncture.
The another feature which the company incorporates is the retread Technology meaning by removing the tread from the used tyre and applying new tread using vulcanisation. This feature makes the tyre economical. The brand guarantees the fuel saving feature with brilliant handling and safety characteristics
Summer Tyre Turanza T001 assures the
- Reduced rolling resistance
- Maximum traction with stability on wet
- Smooth and Quiet ride
- Exclusive Tread Design to eliver ultimate performance
- Long Wear Life
- With five-pitch noise reduction - where cavities in the tread pattern trap noise and control sound wave frequency,
- The Nano Pro-Tech™ advanced tread compound delivers maximum grip and stability when the rain sets in.
Summer Tyres Potenza
- Excellent Grip on road
- Sharp Steering Response
- Brilliant Wet Control
- Maximum Cornering Grip
- The asymmetrical rigid tread design of Potenza tyres delivers the ultimate in control and stability during cornering.
- SOOl's GUTTII simulation significantly reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
- The block sipes improve traction and braking. The tyre's large, reinforced outside block, which takes most of the load when cornering, results in exceptional handling on wet and dry conditions.
Summer Tyres: Ecopia
- Environment friendly
- Fuel Efficient (Improved by 5.7%*)
- Great Traction on wet and dry roads
- Reduces CO2 emission by 5.8%
- Ecopia tyre compound uses state-of-the-art reinforcement particle technology and silica to reduce these factors - without compromising on performance.
- The Ecopia Compound II is made with Bridgestone's new Nano-Pro Tech™ process. This allows, even more, silica to be used to more efficiently prevent heat generation.
- The result is even lower rolling resistance.
Summer Tyres: Dueler
- Optimised tread pattern design Reduced void ratio minimises puncture risk
- Cut & chip resistant tread compound
- Optimised balance between malleability to prevent cuts and strength to resist tearing and chipping
- Protection from staking and improved durability
- Narrower shoulder lug and redesigned shoulder block shape for reduced noise and irregular wear
- Bridgestone Dueler Mud Terrain tyres are self-cleaning that is efficiently clear mud away from the tread.
These are the main models of the Bridgestone. Confused which one to buy? Don’t worry, we at Roberts Tyres will be glad to let you through with the process of selection and installation of the new tyres. We are a call away. So what are you waiting for?